It’s feeling like fall and because I’ve finished two out of four classes for the Thanksgiving bootcamp, I have Thanksgiving on the brain! I know Halloween is coming next weekend, but I think it’s going to be quieter than usual around here. A couple of things to mention before you delve into this week’s dinner planner:
- My monthly online cooking class students, I will be going live on our private FB page on Tuesday 10/27 at 5pm PT. I can’t wait to connect with you then!
- The all-new, updated 2020 Thanksgiving e-book will be available for purchase Thursday of this week. Why Thursday? Because it’s 4 weeks before Thanksgiving!
- People have asked about joining the Thanksgiving bootcamp. Unfortunately, it has already started. You can certainly watch the first two classes on your own if you like. Please email my assistant Erika if you’re interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will be repeating the Plant-Based Bootcamp in January and I am currently working on a Plant-Based Bootcamp 2.0 as a follow-up. I will likely launch that in February. Students will have had to have completed the first Plant-Based Bootcamp. I will also be repeating my original Healthy Cooking Made Quick and Easy Bootcamp after the new year!
- Make sure you’re subscribed to my site so you get first dibs on spots. 🙂
Here’s your dinner planner for the week:
Thursday: Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Leeks and Garlic Dressing + add some reheated cooked white beans or lentils for protein, sautéed spinach or chard
Friday: Seared scallops (Quicker Than Quick), farro with golden beets and mint vinaigrette
Sunday: Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Quicker than Quick served with steamed rice, plus chopped cashews to add a little protein (if you need more, serve with a simple piece of fish or stir cooked lentils into the masala sauce.)
Here’s what you can do ahead if it helps you:
Cook giant beans
Cook wheat berries
Roast head of garlic for garlic dressing
Make salad dressings
Masure dry mix for cornbread and bundt cake. Store in a sealed container at room temp
Wash and cut leeks
Roast beets if making from scratch
Cook beans for chili if making from scratch
My new cookbook, Quicker Than Quick, is here! I have LOVED seeing all your creations of my recipes on Instagram. If you make any of my recipes, please tag me @pamelasalzman #pamelasalzman so I can check them out! If you have 1 minute, would you mind leaving a review on amazon? I would be so grateful, thank you!
Take a peek at my first cookbook “Kitchen Matters”!