I still have a little summer left, although I noticed a lot of schools went back to school this week. A couple of things I’d like to mention:
- If you take my online cooking classes, I am going live on our private Facebook page Saturday, August 24th at 9:45 am PST/12:45 pm EST!
- There are still spots available in the Greenhorn Ranch Wellness Retreat September 26-29th! It’s going to be so wonderful and I’d love to hang out with you in such a beautiful space to work on our wellness journeys.
- If you missed my KTLA segment this week on fun snacks for kids, here’s a link.
- I will be at Pages Bookstore in Manhattan Beach on Thursday, August 29th at 6:00 pm for a cocktail party celebrating Amanda Haas’s new cookbook, The Vibrant Life. This is a ticketed event, but there are still tickets left. Click here for more details.
- Amazon is having a crazy sale on my cookbook! This is the lowest price I have ever seen and it will not last, so I am stocking up for hostess gifts!
Here’s your dinner planner for the week:
Meatless Monday: Italian fried rice (sub diced zucchini for asparagus), topped with sliced almonds and a fried egg
Wednesday: Chicken or steak fajitas with guacamole
Saturday Lunch: Greek nachos and strawberry-watermelon ice pops from my book
Sunday: Tofu and summer vegetable curry from bon-appetit
Here’s what you can do ahead if you need to:
Make all dressings, marinades and sauces
Prep all veggies for grilled veg salad
Prep swiss chard
I have LOVED seeing all your creations of my recipes on Instagram. If you make any of my recipes, please tag me @pamelasalzman #pamelasalzman so I can check them out!
Click here to learn more about my online cooking classes! If you like my recipes, you’ll LOVE my cookbook! If you have 1 minute, would you mind leaving a review on amazon? I would be so grateful, thank you!