essentials for the green cook
1) RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel 0.5 Gallon Mini Compost Pail
It’s so helpful to have this little pail under the sink so you don’t have to trek out to the compost heap every time you have a few scraps.
2) Bon Ami 04030 Bon Ami Cleaning Powder 12-Ounce
For keeping your stainless steel looking so beautiful!
3) Lodge Logic Pre-Seasoned 9-Inch Skillet
Seasoned and ready to use. Cast iron conducts heat evenly and over time develops a natural non-stick finish. You’ll have it forever.
4) Pyrex Easy Grab 8 piece Bake and Store set
Doesn’t leach any scary elements into your food, non-reactive, easy to clean, and inexpensive.
5) Breville BOV650XL Compact 4-Slice Smart Oven with Element IQ
Uses much less energy than a standard oven. Perfect for heating or baking small items.
6) Bormioli Rocco 388550SB4021990 Frigoverre Square Glass Food-Storage
I love glass! These are so good-looking, they can go from fridge to table so you don’t have to transfer food to an extra serving dish.
7) Presto 8-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Save time and energy with a pressure cooker, which cooks up food (love it for dried beans) super fast!
8) Totally Bamboo 20-7930 3-Piece Cutting Board Set
Bamboo is a natural material, renewable resource and won’t dull your knives the way plastic does.
9) Ware Premium+ Chick-N-Lodge
What I really want is chickens running around my backyard and fresh eggs every day! A girl can dream.
10) Hook and Go Portable Folding Supermarket Shopping Cart
If you regularly shop at farmers’ markets, this is a must. Keeps your hands (and shoulders) free and allows you to finish your shopping without making that extra trip to the car. Super simple, easy to assemble and store.